What to Expect
Discover Japans’s most creative city on our spectacular Kanazawa full day tour. Our award winning private guide will collect you from your hotel lobby(or other suitable place) and guide you through this UNESCO city of Arts and Culture together on your custom tour. Visit the beautiful Geisha Districts, the Samurai enclaves, Kenrokuen Gardens, Kanazawa Castle and Omicho fish market to name just a few highlights. See below for further details.
- Pick up at hotel lobby (or other suitable place)
- Go to at least two of the areas in ‘options’ list below
- Have a local lunch
- Go to one or two more areas on the list
- Drop back to your hotel or desired location
What Our Customers Say
Perfect day in Kanazawa, guide exceeded all expectationsNozomi’s enthusiasm, expertise, and graciousness made our day in Kanazawa one of our favourites. She went out of her way (and a little over our time) to tailor our day and offer invaluable recommendations. Her knowledge of history and culture are stellar, as is her knowledge of local artisans and shops. One of our favourite guides of all time! Thank you so much!!
What Our Customers Say
A tour guide that reads you poetry?? Can't beat that!I was guided around Kanazawa by Reiko - an uber nice, knowledgeable and thoughtful lady! Apart from being just straight up a lovely person, she was incredibly well prepared - she even had diagrams and such to educate me on various interesting aspects such as the angles of the Kanazawa Castle watch tower corners, the depth of the water moats from the samurai district, and so forth! I've been on many tours and I have not encountered a guide as well prepared as Reiko.She went out of her way to suggest other activities for me after the tour which shows her genuine concern for the travelers under her care even after the tour.It was truly a pleasure to be guided by someone who has such a passion for Kanazawa and a passion for giving travelers an unforgettable experience.
- Our Guide will collect you from your Hotel lobby or stated location within Kanazawa.
- Days: Monday to Sunday
- Starting times: 08:30 / 09:00 / 09:30
- Return to your Hotel or desired location in Kanazawa
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Custom Itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Optional Entrance Fees