The Kanazawa Samurai District tour takes you back in time to one of the best preserved Samurai Districts in Japan. The streets are lined with mud & straw walls encapsulating the unspoilt extravagance of the Samurai era. Let us take you through this romantic enclave on a trip back in time with Kanazawa Walking Tours.
- Aishigaru houses – Foot Soldiers houses
- Takeda Residence – Gates, Gardens and Stables
- Nomura House – A restored samurai residence – Relax and try tea in the tea house
- Kutani Crafts – A display of some of Ishikawa’s finest crafts
- A stroll along the backstreets of this beautifully preserved samurai town
- Samurai Garden – a garden left in trust to the people of Kanazawa