Experience a Traditional Tea Ceremony
In Kanazawa, the tea ceremony culture has prospered under the encouragement of successive lords, and the culture to savour tea became widespread even among local citizens by the 17th century. Saisetsu-tei is the oldest tea ceremony room in Kanazawa located in private gardens beside Kenrokuen Garden. It is known for its history which dates between 1500 – 1600. Experience a unique and private Tea Ceremony where once Samurai met before battle.
Experience a private authentic tea ceremony and ritual in this secluded garden just outside Kenrokuen Gardens. Following your Tea Ceremony, your guide will take you to Kenrokuen Gardens for an insightful tour that explores Japanese feudal life.
This is a 4 hour tour, originating at your hotel lobby.
Included: Guided tour, Private tea ceremony
- Our Guide will collect you from your Hotel lobby or stated location within Kanazawa.
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Starting times: 08:30 / 09:00 / 09:30
- Back to your Hotel or desired location in Kanazawa
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tea Ceremony
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Optional Entrance Fees