What to Expect
Explore the world famous UNESCO village on our 4 hour Shirakawago tour with access to a private vehicle exclusively for you and your fellow travelers. Our English-speaking driver guide will collect you from your hotel lobby and take you to the fairy tale village of Shirakawago. Travel in either winter or spring for a once in a life time experience. Our half day Shirakawago tour is designed for our guests who are looking for a short trip to Shirakawago. Tours are 4 hours. Extra hours can be requested.
- We will collect you from your Hotel or chosen location in Kanazawa (See departure times)
- Our English speaking driver will take you directly to the UNESCO village of Shirakawago
- Crossing the spectacular pedestrian bridge over the Sho river, your senses will be filled with the sounds and smells of authentic rural life. This fairy tale village is bound to inspire you as one of Japan’s most picturesque sites.
- You will spend over 2 hours here, exploring the village.
- Our English-speaking driver will then return you to your Kanazawa hotel or agreed location.
Other Great Tours include:
- Gokayama and Shirakawa Go
- Gokayama – Shirakawago – Takayama
- Shirakawago – Hida Furukawa – Takayama
- Shirakawago – Hida Furukawa – Hida no Sato
Visit our original Videos made to help your decide what season suits you best.
What Our Customers Say
Kenji took us on a very pleasant day trip to Shirakawa-go. It is a world heritage site for a good reason and a must see when you are in the area. We extended our tour and went to a great local unassuming restaurant (you must try the Hida beef). We had the most fun experience when our extra guide Shinko veered off the beaten path and took us to a small local sweets shop, where we got to spend time with its friendly and enthusiastic octogenarian owner/craftsman.
- Our driver will collect you from your Hotel lobby or stated location within Kanazawa.
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Starting times: 08:00 / 08:30 / 09:00 /13:00 / 13:30
- Return to your Hotel or desired location in Kanazawa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver
- Private Car
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Professional Tour Guide