What to Expect
Make the most of your time in Kyoto. Our Professional driver/guides will take you from place to place at your will. A luxurious tour of the city without taking out a map. Your driver will have priority parking, giving you VIP access to the top locations, leaving you more time to really relax and enjoy Kyoto.
A full day private car tour will allow you to deeply explore Kyoto, with your own private guide. Your English speaking private guide will collect you from your hotel lobby. This tour is fully adaptable to your needs
- Pick up at hotel lobby (or other suitable place)
- Explore at least two of the areas in ‘Highlights’ list below
- Go to two more areas on the Highlights list
- Drop back to your hotel or desired location
- Geisha District (Gion)
- Kinkakuji (The Golden Pavilion)Temple
- Kennin-ji (Oldest Zen Temple in Kyoto)
- Higashiyama District
- Fushimi-inari (Temple of 1000 Gates)
- Nishiki Market
- Ryoanji Temple (Zen Stone Garden)
Themed Tours Available. For example, “Food in Kyoto”, “Historical Kyoto”, “Kyoto Crafts”, “Kyoto Photo Tour”, etc. Please let us know your requests.
What Our Customers Say
We enjoyed our tours in Kyoto, Kanazawa and a day trip to Shirakawa-go. Both as a tourist and as a professional (I have worked for 10 years in tourism) I recommend the agency because the ordered services were organized with great care and professionalism. The guides that accompanied us in Kyoto, Kanazawa and then in Shirakawa-go speak English very well, they are very nice and it was a delight to listen to them and spend time with them. The program suggestions from the agency and the objectives visited were carefully chosen and were good value. It is with pleasure that we remember our time there.
- Our Driver Guide will collect you from your Hotel lobby or stated location within Kyoto.
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Starting times: 08:30 / 09:00 / 09:30
- Return to your Hotel or desired location in Kyoto
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Car and Driver
- All taxes, fees, parking and handling charges
- Food and drinks