Ever wondered what it would be like to meet a real working Geisha?
Exclusive to Kanazawa Tours, this secretive and guarded profession is finally opened up to a select few. This once in a lifetime experience is designed to share this enchanting tradition with those who are curious enough to indulge.
This is a private tour experience and limited to one private group per night
- Meet with your guide interpreter
- Briefing on Geisha experience
- Travel together with guide interpreter to private tea house
- Private Meeting with Geisha
- Tea, Sake and sweets will be served
- Geisha will explain the history of her role
- Conversation and questions are welcome
- Return to your accommodation
What Our Customers Say
Our guide picked up very quickly where our real interests lay and was very flexible and generous with her time to adjust the tour. What we appreciated the most was that, rather than focus simply facts and numbers, she was much more into the interesting background stories and fun facts surrounding the places we visited. Just ask her why they drive on the left in Japan and why the birds avoid a specific statue in Kenroku-en garden. Nozomi accompanied us to a traditional Kanazawa tea ceremony in the afternoon and a meet and drink with a Geisha in the early evening, both of which we could not have enjoyed as much as we did without her.
- Our Guide will collect you from your Hotel lobby or stated location within Kanazawa.
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Starting times: Evening after 18:00
- Return to your Hotel or agreed location in Kanazawa
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Custom Itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private Transport