Explore the hamlet of Shirakawago on our Osaka to Shirakawago package tour with access to a private vehicle exclusively for you and your fellow travelers. Our English-speaking driver will collect you from your hotel lobby in Osaka and take you directly to the UNESCO village of Shirakawago.
What to Expect
We will collect you from your Hotel or chosen location in Osaka in the morning (See departure times below)
Our English speaking driver will take you directly to the hamlet of shirakawago, a beautiful Alpine village along the Sho river where you can walk among the Gasho zukuri style(Hands in prayer) thatched roofs. You will spend 2 hours here exploring the village and houses. This UNESCO and Michelin rated location is one not to be missed.
The UNESCO village of Shirakawago is nestled in a beaultiful valley. You will spend 2 hours here, exploring the town and taking in lunch. Crossing the spectacular pedestrian bridge across the Sho river, your senses will be filled with the sounds and smells of authentic rural life.
This fairy-tale village is bound to inspire you as one of Japan’s most picturesque sites.
Our English-speaking driver will return you to Osaka.
What Our Customers Say
- The driver will collect you from your Hotel lobby or stated location within Osaka
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday, Starting times: 08:00 / 09:00 / 10:00
- Return to your Hotel or desired location in Osaka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver / Guide
- Private Car
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, Parking fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Professional Tour Guide